Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The pig
Well mite be done with hyrum for the season and mantua was slushy today and slow for me and the kiddos and i hate fishing that place when its like that iv been waiting to hear somthing about the pig i heard rumors it capped but its been warm and with the new snow i didnt ened up going up there today any body have any info mite just have to fish bear lake for the rest of the season
I think Shawn was going to try Porcupine today, so you may get a report from him later today... I'd bet the edges will be terrible, so probably need a plank, last we heard was enough ice in the top end of the lake, but lower lake had frozen in different times, so you'll probably need to check to make sure there is enough ice... Alan said the road was bad past the first bay, unless you're chained up and I think we've had more snow since that report.. So probably getting to be a remote fished lake where the snowmobiles are the best way to get on the ice... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(01-03-2023, 02:08 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: I think Shawn was going to try Porcupine today, so you may get a report from him later today... I'd bet the edges will be terrible, so probably need a plank, last we heard was enough ice in the top end of the lake, but lower lake had frozen in different times, so you'll probably need to check to make sure there is enough ice... Alan said the road was bad past the first bay, unless you're chained up and I think we've had more snow since that report.. So probably getting to be a remote fished lake where the snowmobiles are the best way to get on the ice... Later J

I seen on face book that there is 4 to 5 ins so i think its should be good
Sorry didn't make it today