Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishing Challenge needs you
I just wanted to bring some attention to the Utah Ice Fishing Challenge and encourage your participation. Some very nice prizes have been generously donated and will be given away to contestants through random drawings over the next couple months. Please join us for some fun on the Challenge. Go to the Utah Contests board for more details and to post your Challenge entries.  
Happy Fishing!
Hey Ron, Let me give a plug for the contest as well... Best fishing contest out there as far as I'm concerned, doesn't cost a cent, other than fishing expenses... Great prizes and it is so fun to try and figure out where to find the big fish in each category and how to make them bite when you get the chance to fish that pond... Not easy but sure is fun... I love to see lots of new areas that I wouldn't ever see if I didn't need a fish from that category... Also teaching me how to catch fish that I didn't think I could in the winter... Oh and did I mention you don't have to be the best fisherman to win the good prizes.... See Ron's posts for the rules on the drawings... Hope to see some of the rest of you ice anglers join us.. Not that I need more competition, but we'd love to have you and from time to time we get together to try and help each other find our needed fish... Not a cut throat contest by any means mostly for fun... Hope you join us... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
I used to do this contest every year until a couple years ago, it was always a ton of fun until someone complained about a PB perch I had caught. I mean it’s a contest for fun what kind of person complains about someone’s fish in a for fun contest?? Sounds life they may have ruined the fun for everyone
T-Boz. Yeah, I remember that. Sorry you feel that way. I didn't think anyone was trying to cause problems. The Challenge is a lot of fun for those that like that type of thing.
Thanks for doing this Ron. I was thinking of posting something like this so I'm glad you did. It really is a lot of fun. I hope this might get some of the newer people interested in joining us.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.