Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drawing for Prizes - Ice Fishing Challenge 2022/2023
We have some great prizes generously donated to the Ice Fishing Challenge. We will be holding random drawings every two weeks for the next month and a half or so. Contestants posting fish within the previous two weeks will be entered in the drawing. If you are selected as the winner of the drawing you can choose from the prizes listed below. The prize list will be updated as prizes are removed or added. I'm looking forward to seeing your fish entries. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to donate a prize. Happy Fishing! Ron

Jawjacker - EyLayo (Jan. 31 - Feb. 14)
Korker Apex ice cleats - SkunkedAgain (Jan. 2 - Jan. 16)
Uglystik 30" MH ice combo rod/reel   Jig-fisher (Jan. 17 - Jan. 30)
Maniac Custom Lures assortment
Below is the list of those posting fish the previous two weeks. The winner of the random drawing for the Jan. 2 - Jan. 16 period is: SkunkedAgain (AKA Jeff). Congratulations, Jeff. Send me a PM indicating the prize you would like and your mailing address and I'll get your prize sent out to you. Thank you all for participating in the Ice Challenge and a BIG thank you to those donating prizes to add to the fun. Have a great week! Ron

joatmon
hookngrinin
SkunkedAgain
Jig-fisher
EyLayo
hook_sets
Thanks Ron, I chose the ice cleats... So the other prizes are left for future drawings.. Thank you very much to the person who donated to the contest, appreciate the prize... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Second random drawing for those posting fish for the Challenge between Jan. 17 - Jan. 30. Congratulation, Jig-fisher! You have been selected as our winner for the second drawing. Please send me a PM and let me know which prize you would like and your mailing address. Have another great week. Happy Fishing! Ron

Those posting fish include:
joatmon
hookngrinin
SkunkedAgain
Jig-fisher
EyLayo
hook_sets
Our third random drawing for those posting fish for the Challenge between Jan. 31 and Feb. 13. Congratulations, Eylayo! You have been selected.  Please send me a PM letting me know which prize you chose and your mailing address. Thanks everyone for your participation... Ron

Those posting fish include:
joatmon
hookngrinin
SkunkedAgain
Eylayo