Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake January Newsletter
LINK TO NEWSLETTER

Updates on the Provo River Delta program.  News about the upcoming FishFest, etc.
Interesting read thanks for posting
Good Info, thanks TD. One question, has anyone gotten or heard anything about Saratoga Springs City developing a new harbor/park on the north end of the lake !! There is an existing harbor at the south end of 2300 West, but the gate states it is Federal property. I have made several inquiries to the State Div. of Lands and Forestry, but they have no clue. Just wondering if anyone has heard something !!!
(01-20-2023, 05:04 PM)Therapist Wrote: Good Info, thanks TD.  One question,  has anyone gotten or heard anything about Saratoga Springs City developing a new harbor/park on the north end of the lake !!  There is an existing harbor at the south end of 2300 West,  but the gate states it is Federal property.  I have made several inquiries to the State Div. of Lands and Forestry,  but they have no clue.  Just wondering if anyone has heard something !!!
I seem to recall some rumors about such a plan.  I will make some discreet inquiries and see what I can find out.

(01-20-2023, 06:09 PM)TubeDude Wrote:
(01-20-2023, 05:04 PM)Therapist Wrote: Good Info, thanks TD.  One question,  has anyone gotten or heard anything about Saratoga Springs City developing a new harbor/park on the north end of the lake !!  There is an existing harbor at the south end of 2300 West,  but the gate states it is Federal property.  I have made several inquiries to the State Div. of Lands and Forestry,  but they have no clue.  Just wondering if anyone has heard something !!!
I seem to recall some rumors about such a plan.  I will make some discreet inquiries and see what I can find out.

Okay.  Sent a request for info to Sam Braegger at the Utah Lake Authority.  Got this back:

Yes, it’s the city of Saratoga Springs. They are converting the old onions, Marina to a sixth, public Marina on the lake. There’s a great presentation at our June governing board meeting from last year that I’ve got here for you on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/qD-Oz0w_Yrg
The part about Saratoga Springs start somewhere around 58 minutes in.

Thanks Sam.