Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive by east canyon and echo
East canyon edges look soft in some ares 2 groups fishing on the lake, be careful on the way up from Morgan lots of deer and turkey on or near road. Echo looks like it has come up a little edges look ok 2 groups fishing there as well. Lots of elk below the dam, some great bulls in there. Lots of big game to look at when driving those ares. Have fun.
Thanks for the drive by report. Pretty cool seeing all those animals, did you see any elk below the EC dam on the drive up?
(02-08-2023, 10:32 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Thanks for the drive by report. Pretty cool seeing all those animals, did you see any elk below the EC dam on the drive up?

No just below echo dam.
(02-08-2023, 08:20 PM)Elk Wrote: East canyon edges look soft in some ares 2 groups fishing on the lake, be careful on the way up from Morgan lots of deer and turkey on or near road. Echo looks like it has come up a little edges look ok 2 groups fishing there as well. Lots of elk below the dam, some great bulls in there. Lots of big game to look at when driving those ares. Have fun.

Going up tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up
(02-13-2023, 04:18 AM)richamk Wrote:
(02-08-2023, 08:20 PM)Elk Wrote: East canyon edges look soft in some ares 2 groups fishing on the lake, be careful on the way up from Morgan lots of deer and turkey on or near road. Echo looks like it has come up a little edges look ok 2 groups fishing there as well. Lots of elk below the dam, some great bulls in there. Lots of big game to look at when driving those ares. Have fun.

Going up tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up

Look forward to reading your report, it will be interesting to hear how the edges are doing and other info about EC. Welcome to the site.
Hit East Canyon on Sat.  Fished west of the main ramp. Edges were good, with plenty of thick ice. Tried from 10' - 30' with no even a nibble. Marks on the fish finder were few and far between. Watching everyone within sight of me constantly moving around with no luck, i wasn't the only one to get skunked.
(02-13-2023, 07:24 PM)WingNutt Wrote: Hit East Canyon on Sat.  Fished west of the main ramp. Edges were good, with plenty of thick ice. Tried from 10' - 30' with no even a nibble. Marks on the fish finder were few and far between. Watching everyone within sight of me constantly moving around with no luck, i wasn't the only one to get skunked.

Well that's too bad, I was hoping to hear better news about EC. Was anyone out there on an ATV or snowmobile?
(02-13-2023, 08:01 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Well that's too bad, I was hoping to hear better news about EC. Was anyone out there on an ATV or snowmobile?

There was one side by side and a couple snowmobiles running around.