Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UT BASS tourney today...
Hey Guys...<br> Well, the tournament over on Utah Lake today was one of the toughest tournaments I've ever fished. Worst case of lockjaw I've ever seen during a tourney. We had 6 boats go out today (so that makes 12 guys right?), and only 4 guys even caught a single fish. I was one of 'em and I caught a 15.25" largemouth with a senko. The guy who won only caught two fish...a 14" and a 13". The other two guys that caught fish also only caught one...they caught a 16.5" and a 14". Everyone caught their fish on something different. Anyways, it was a tough day of fishing, but it was all great fun. Couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys to go out and have fun for a day on the lake. <br> Also...I need a boater to sign up with for next month!! My usual boater that I sign up with will not be able to make it because it's his anniversary. So, if there's anyone here with a boat and is will to sign up with me for next month's tourney on May 18th, then let me know. It'd be greatly appreciated. You don't even need one of them big, nice Ranger bass boats. LoL. Infact, the guy that I usually sign up with, just has a small aluminum boat that does about 30mph, and has the oldest trolling motor you've ever seen. haha. You don't need livewells either...seein' as to how it's a paper tournament. Probably about the only thing you'll need on the boat is a foot pedal operated trolling motor on the front. If you've got that...then ur set to go! Anyways...let me know guys! thanks!!<br><br><br>Sturgeon Kid------&lt;* ((( &gt;&lt;
Send me a private message with your name and phone number and I will call you. I dont have a bass boat but if a targa 18 with a 150 will work for you, I would love to come along if the schedule permits me.<br><br>