Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South end of utah lake
So as many may know I have my father in my care most of the time. One of his favorite things to do is go for rides. He has a 2021 Ford f-150 that is specially ordered and when he came to live with me this last time it had like 8000 miles after almost a year and a half....now 10,800 he said I have the truck I have the gas money so I'm going to do it, we'll I'm not going to argue so I pick places to drive him.....

Today the Knolls as I've never found it so I've never been there of course. Today I found it. There were a few campers on the road coming in. I only went as far as the upper parking lot but it seemed like an ok place. The water was very muddy looking.

Yesterday 3/18/23 we drove to Lincoln beach and the water also looked very murky. There was 1 trailer in the parking lot that my guess was for a 16' at most maybe 15' it wasn't big. It was actually coming in of the lake when I was leaving so I stopped to get an idea what size launched but it parked itself 1/2 way down the channel cause I waited 4-5 minutes and it made no progress so I left. But it was nice to see someone had launched a boat again.
All the rain and wind have got the lake REALLY muddy. Normally it is that grayish green, but due to all the mud running in, it is a chocolate brown. Don't see it clearing up any time soon as we are getting more rain and snow this week. Been trying to get the boat on the water, but the wind has hampered me. Will keep trying though !!
(03-20-2023, 01:56 AM)Mooseman75 Wrote: So as many may know I have my father in my care most of the time. One of his favorite things to do is go for rides. He has a 2021 Ford f-150 that is specially ordered and when he came to live with me this last time it had like 8000 miles after almost a year and a half....now 10,800 he said I have the truck I have the gas money so I'm going to do it, we'll I'm not going to argue so I pick places to drive him.....

Today the Knolls as I've never found it so I've never been there of course. Today I found it. There were a few campers on the road coming in. I only went as far as the upper parking lot but it seemed like an ok place. The water was very muddy looking.

Yesterday 3/18/23 we drove to Lincoln beach and the water also looked very murky. There was 1 trailer in the parking lot that my guess was for a 16' at most maybe 15' it wasn't big. It was actually coming in of the lake when I was leaving so I stopped to get an idea what size launched but it parked itself 1/2 way down the channel cause I waited 4-5 minutes and it made no progress so I left. But it was nice to see someone had launched a boat again.

what kind of truck and trailer do you recall?
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
My buddy launched from provo looking for walleyes around the river inlet but in 2 feet of water he go to nervous and went out to deeper water. Tried many things even just driving with a worm and reported 0 fish activity but marked a ton in the marina. Probably carp ect...
(03-20-2023, 02:26 PM)MSM1970 Wrote:
(03-20-2023, 01:56 AM)Mooseman75 Wrote: So as many may know I have my father in my care most of the time. One of his favorite things to do is go for rides. He has a 2021 Ford f-150 that is specially ordered and when he came to live with me this last time it had like 8000 miles after almost a year and a half....now 10,800 he said I have the truck I have the gas money so I'm going to do it, we'll I'm not going to argue so I pick places to drive him.....

what kind of truck and trailer do you recall?
You know it's funny I usually look at the trucks but it had a Ram MegaCab by it and that's what I drive so I was ogling over it and didn't catch the truck but the trailer had 2 of the up right Trailering guide poles on back back end that were white I believe. Unless Lynn, Richard, or you not driving your ol pickup. I do remember looking for regulars trucks. But heck people change outfits or can come with buddies. I was at Lincoln beach around 2:30pm Saturday. Roughly.