Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BFT Sports Live
Okay this is as much of a sports broadcast as I know how to do anyway...  Hey if you're into fishing  but can't get out much our new BFT contest may be a fun watch for you.... The contest this go around has lots of twists and turns with the new format... Currently we are seeing 3 folks tied for first place with one person catching 1 fish, one has 3 and the other has four fish yet they all have the same score in the overall contest... Howz that possible?  Depending on how many people have smaller fish than you in a category, it really bumps up your score... So even though hook sets has a monster walleye, because no one else has entered fish in that category yet he won't get full credit for that incredible fish until the contest gets rolling and others start to enter fish in that category...  Meanwhile Pisco only has one fish, but it's the best cat so far, so it boosts him to a tie for first place even though he only has one entry...  Anyway the new contest is a game of chess as you catch your fish you need to anticipate where you can find the best one to help bump your score, this will make it fun for the rest of us to watch and see how things evolve... You can follow the contest results on the Utah Contest page under Standings Spring Challenge stuck up top for easy access...  Hope you'll follow along and feel free to enter if you'd like, it's free and we'll have some great prizes along the way just for participating and getting the lucky draw... Let me know if I've made things confusing, I'll try to clear them up.. Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
It's hard for me to chase conversations across multiple posts, so in the future we are going to try and focus contest conversations to the Cat Chat post in the sticky area at the top of the Utah Contest board. This will be where you can find out about prizes for short run mini contests within the contest. We'll also carry on a conversation about results and what's happening in the contest... Little banter and hype, but kind of a news site for the contest... Hope this will work for everyone that is interested... Thanks Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!