Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deer Creek Friday
I'm thinking about deer creek on Friday anyone else interested in giving it a go, let me know if you want to join me.
Hey, Shawn, a big maybe from me.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Ice all off?
I was thinking the same, but it looks like rain and snow might be in the forecast
(04-19-2023, 03:52 PM)PACMEN Wrote: Ice all off?

Pretty close, the ramp is open and the docks are in.

(04-19-2023, 04:18 PM)chubby chaser Wrote: I was thinking the same, but it looks like rain and snow might be in the forecast
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon, high of 46F. Winds SW 5 to 10 mph chance of rain 50%. I think I can handle those conditions in my my boat.
(04-19-2023, 07:10 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote:
(04-19-2023, 03:52 PM)PACMEN Wrote: Ice all off?

Pretty close, the ramp is open and the docks are in.

(04-19-2023, 04:18 PM)chubby chaser Wrote: I was thinking the same, but it looks like rain and snow might be in the forecast
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon, high of 46F. Winds SW 5 to 10 mph chance of rain 50%. I think I can handle those conditions in my my boat.

thats not bad, I had just looked at my app  and it showed a rain/snow mix. I can handle most bad weather, if it gets too w***y it can be lousy. I have a 22' tritoon so big water isnt a problem, just a matter of deciding if I want to go that bad haha.