Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Challenge 2023 catchinon
Utah Lake 
April 1, 2023
28" channel catfish

[Image: Craig-Mustoe-4-1-23.jpg]

Good for 28 points, but what's the deal with a month late entry?  I probably didn't get that in this set of rules, but we like to have all entries within a short time of the catch in the future... Thanks J
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Sorry 'bout that. I've caught two more that size since but didn't take pictures since I knew I had this one. It also wasn't a critical score, I thought, since it wasn't a score that meant a lot in the long run. Since my stroke and surgery I have been off my game and have had a hard time getting anyone to help me with this. All pathetic excuses aside, I'll keep up better in the future. Thanks for all you do.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Wow didn't know you had had a stroke, sorry about that... that might give you a waiver on time lines... Sorry didn't know you... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
5/27/23
Channel catfish
Utah Lake
29.5"

[Image: catfish5-27.jpg]

6/2/23
Willard Bay
Wiper
23.5"
[Image: wiper6-2-23.jpg]

6/2/23
Willard Bay
Walleye
20"
[Image: walleye6-2-23.jpg]

Nice batch of fish 29.5 cat, 23.5 wiper and you need to get one end lined up, this was so close that it didn't look like it made 20, but I gave it to you anyway since the nose went slightly over, but it was a real close call... try putting the head up against the wall like you usually do so it's easier to score.. thnx

6/17/23
Willard Bay
12' yellow perch

[Image: Perch6-17-23.jpg]

Great perch 12"...

6/24/23
Strawberry
20" cutthroat
[Image: 6-24-23cutthroat.jpg]

Nice job Craig good for 20 points and moved you into a tie for first place... Congrats... J