Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member!!
Hi there, I'm a new member to the site. I look forward to reading your reports and will also do my best to make reports myself. Excited to be apart of BFT!!
(04-29-2023, 03:13 PM)Fishpro22 Wrote: Hi there, I'm a new member to the site. I look forward to reading your reports and will also do my best to make reports myself. Excited to be apart of BFT!!

Welcome to BFT what species and bodies of water do you target most?
(04-29-2023, 03:13 PM)Fishpro22 Wrote: Hi there, I'm a new member to the site. I look forward to reading your reports and will also do my best to make reports myself. Excited to be apart of BFT!!

Great to have you aboard! 

Let us all get to know you a little bit more.... 

What waters do you like to fish?

Shore, Tube, or boat? 

Also do you ice fish in the wintertime? if so, where?
Welcome!
Can't wait to hear about your adventures
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Thanks everyone! Very excited to be apart of this! I like to fish for anything that bites honestly haha. Some of my favorites are bass, walleye, catfish and any kind of panfish. I do enjoy trout fishing in the fall and winter. Tiger muskie is my #1 target I have yet to catch. Hopefully very soon! I fish pretty much all over. Some of my favorites are Lake Powell, Utah Lake and the Uintas. I mostly fish in a float tube and on shore. On occasion in a boat. I do love ice fishing in the winter. I usually ice fish everywhere too. Utah lake, Strawberry, Rockport, Pineview and jordanelle are where I usually like to go.
Welcome to the site, we love to have you join in and hope you'll enjoy being part of the group... Got a lot of folks with tons of experience that are willing to share to help you become better and we love to hear about your adventures too... Sounds like you'll fit right in... Those float tubes on the high mountain lakes has to be one of my most favorite summer memories... Welcome... J

Oh if you like, we have a free contest where you can enter fish and have a chance to win some great prizes... It's on the Utah Contest board, we'd love to have you join in if you'd like to... Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
just joined also, looking forward to the adventure!
(05-02-2023, 10:28 PM)mdt Wrote: just joined also, looking forward to the adventure!

Welcome to the site, both of you. 
mdt- what kind of fish do you fish for the most?
(05-02-2023, 11:49 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(05-02-2023, 10:28 PM)mdt Wrote: just joined also, looking forward to the adventure!

Mostly troll for trout, fish Deercreek, Strawberry, and East canyon.  Make an occasional trip to Pelican and try for bass. Retiring next year so hoping to do a lot more fishing
(05-03-2023, 12:36 AM)mdt Wrote:
(05-02-2023, 11:49 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:

Mostly troll for trout, fish Deercreek, Strawberry, and East canyon.  Make an occasional trip to Pelican and try for bass. Retiring next year so hoping to do a lot more fishing
I love Pelican! Going to try Pelican and Cottonwood next month! Been several years since I have so definitely looking forward to it!