Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member!
So excited to be apart of this site as a new member. Reading these posts and info and time everybody puts on here is amazing.
(05-05-2023, 01:17 AM)Channelcat1234 Wrote: So excited to be apart of this site as a new member. Reading these posts and info and time everybody puts on here is amazing.

Welcome to the site, what kind of fish do you enjoy catching the most? I guessing catfish but anything else?
(05-05-2023, 01:17 AM)Channelcat1234 Wrote: So excited to be apart of this site as a new member. Reading these posts and info and time everybody puts on here is amazing.

Welcome aboard!  We're excited to hear what you can offer to all of us! 

Do tell us about yourself:

What kind of fishing do you prefer? Trolling, bait fishing, fly fishing, tube or boat fishing etc

Certain waters? streams, reservoirs etc.... 

Hope to see out you there somewhere sometime!
I enjoy catching anything that will bight my line. I grew up fishing utah lake for the last 40 yrs now. Me my brother and dad and mom spent more time at the lake then we did at home. Now I'm spending it with my two children and wife. We absolutley love catfishing obviously with the user name, but we also enjoy catching white bass, walleye, crappie, blue gill. We spend most summers at utah lake since we live 2 miles away from it. I've owned a couple boats threw the years, but I've noticed you don't need a boat to catch fish. We love wading out with our waders or just from the shore works great for us. We also love ice fishing and spend alot of time at big sand wash, Rockport, otter creek. We venture down south to Boulder mountain every summer also to fish. If I can figure out how to post some pictures to the site I'll share some pictures from some of our adventures. I'm not the most computer savi person out there. But I'm glad to be apart of this site and am willing to share any info to you guys I can.
Here is a link to a post on how to add photos:
https://bigfishtackle.com/forum/showthre...id=1101135

I heard that Big Sand Wash was good this Winter, with walleye being caught, how was it for you?
Thank you for the instructions. We didn't have a great year through the ice at big sand wash. The perch have been decimated from the walleye I think. We didn't catch any walleye through the ice. We took maybe four trips this year and all we kept catching was rainbows and small rainbows. The rainbows were between 12 inch to Maybe 15 inch. Not that great but we got the family out of the house and out of the city and that's all the matters.
Welcome to the site, good to have you join us. Feel free to join in on the contest and Flotilla at Utah Lake on the 20th. Good time to meet some of the BFT crew. Contest is free to join also, there is a Utah Contest board where all the rules and fun is recorded. Later J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!