Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard
That was rough. Fished the entire North marina for a couple hours. Got my camping pass. Blasted out to the main lake for some action. 15 minutes later I was back in the marina waiting for the storm to pass. Marked all sorts fish, trolled cranks, worm harness, threw jigs in open water structure, worked the rocks. One catfish on 5xd out in the middle of nowhere but it got the skunk off. Didn't see or hear of much action.1 hear and there. 58 in the harbor, 54-57 main lake. Pretty clear out in the main lake surprisingly.
I was hoping  you would have better news. Seems like the weather and water coming in is keeping the water cool . I will try again this weekend .Thanks for the report. Bill
I was out for about an hour today maybe a little more. Marked tons of fish on top water however, my motor couldn’t troll fast enough against the wind and with water coming over the bow I decided to call it a day.
We were out by the light pole about 30 minutes before the storm rolled in. Marked two fish was all. I guess I will try again today.
Betcha din't catch a cold neither.
Fished Willard on Friday for a couple hours. Didn't catch anything and No bites. It was the first time out this year. I'll give it a go again in a week or so.