Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Parks Passes?
Due to issues this year I was delayed in getting my state parks pass, so I did not know that they had gone up to $125 annually.  Oh well.  That made the seniors pass $65.
I was told by the ranger that I could have a second signer on the pass and I am trying to figure out the best way to do this.  If I put my wife that is eligible for the senior discount as the second person or my son, that would have to pay $125 for his own.  If my wife buys her own we will have spent $20 more for the year but my son could be on both passes, right?
Anyone else that has a non senior on their pass?  Any problems doing that?
I mean, I can pretty much buy a pass for anyone at the senior rate and as long as we both sign it it's ok, right?  It would be mine and their pass. Not that I would do that for anyone other than my son.
Only a goober in the state goobermint could answer that.
(05-10-2023, 03:51 PM)Gone Forever Wrote: Due to issues this year I was delayed in getting my state parks pass, so I did not know that they had gone up to $125 annually.  Oh well.  That made the seniors pass $65.
I was told by the ranger that I could have a second signer on the pass and I am trying to figure out the best way to do this.  If I put my wife that is eligible for the senior discount as the second person or my son, that would have to pay $125 for his own.  If my wife buys her own we will have spent $20 more for the year but my son could be on both passes, right?
I mean, I can pretty much buy a pass for anyone at the senior rate and as long as we both sign it it's ok, right?  It would be mine and their pass. Not that I would do that for anyone other than my son.

I bought my Senior pass from the store on North Temple around the first of the year. I was told anyone of my choosing could be the second user. There are no restrictions on the pass our on the state park web page. A younger fishing friend is the second signer on my card.
Does this years state park pass still have room for two signatures or did they do away with that?
(01-04-2024, 05:28 AM)Royal_Coachman Wrote: Does this years state park pass still have room for two signatures or did they do away with that?

I just got my 2024 pass and it has 2 signature spots.
(01-04-2024, 05:49 AM)klam Wrote:
(01-04-2024, 05:28 AM)Royal_Coachman Wrote: Does this years state park pass still have room for two signatures or did they do away with that?

I just got my 2024 pass and it has 2 signature spots.

Thank you
(05-11-2023, 09:09 PM)2021ang Wrote:
(05-10-2023, 03:51 PM)Gone Forever Wrote: Due to issues this year I was delayed in getting my state parks pass, so I did not know that they had gone up to $125 annually.  Oh well.  That made the seniors pass $65.

I bought my Senior pass from the store on North Temple around the first of the year. I was told anyone of my choosing could be the second user. There are no restrictions on the pass our on the state park web page. A younger fishing friend is the second signer on my card.

Guess you can do whatever you feel good about. It's me and wife here as immediate dependent family seems appropriate.  If you deem it a 
financial burdon for another chosen second signer, go for it.........