Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flotilla potluck signup
For those who are coming to the Flotilla, will you please post here what you are planning to bring so we can not duplicate and get a nice distribution of food.
We'll be bringing gumbo or jambalaya

It turns out that there is no electricity at the pavilion so you may want to bring something that doesn't need to be heated.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Since I’ll already be at the lake without a large fridge etc., I’ll bring plastic utensils, paper plates and bowls and napkins.
I've got a 4 foot cooler I can fill with ice for drinks. I will also have a food item.

Someone want to bring drinks. I can get a 12 pack of Coke and maybe a few water bottles. We need soft drinks like Coke, D-Cole, Pepsi, D-Pepsi, Sprite, Root Beer, stuff like that. Anyone that enjoys a beer, bring your own but please... no Bud Lite.

Lynn

Edit:  I'll bring some chicken salad and rolls.
Women are allowed to bring Miller lite but not men. Watch the new Miller lite commercial.
i'll bring a desert item
Chips and salsa and or queso.
Ill bring a pasta salad
I will bring a couple 12 packs of soda pops and a couple packages of cookies.
I'll bring potato salad

jack of all tackle, master of none
We are planning on some treats. Don't have a good cool option to do a main dish this time. And, unfortunately we won't be able to stay into the afternoon. Have bday party to get to later in the day in Evanston
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew