Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 5/24 better day
Fished Willard today got on the water around 7 and  headed to the place I thought would  be good started  trolling cranks at 2.0 and got 1 perch then nothing for 2 hrs. Went to another spot and started trolling at 2.3 got 2 walleye.Wind stopped for at little while  kicked the seed  to 2.6 and then it broke  loose got 1 more perch 2 more walleye and 3 wipers. Had a fun day with my son .
[Image: 20230524-143446.jpg]

[Image: 20230524-143451.jpg]
It is always a good day with the son

I wanted to thank the guys that didn't have a net for returning the one I let them borrow .Just goes to show there are still good people out there.  Thank Bill
Well done, sounds like a great day
Great report, glad to see things are finally improving, pretty amazing so many perch are being caught this year from trollers. What was the color of the lures you had your best success with? What was the water temps?
Chartreuse  and white and the water was about 66 when we left.
(05-25-2023, 02:42 PM)oldguy Wrote: Chartreuse  and white and the water was about 66 when we left.

Thanks for the info, what time did you get off the water?
(05-25-2023, 04:59 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(05-25-2023, 02:42 PM)oldguy Wrote: Chartreuse  and white and the water was about 66 when we left.

Thanks for the info, what time did you get off the water?
We quit about 2 just before the storm came.
Thanks for the report, how are the bugs? I took my wife out there and the dogs on Sunday and I had to give the boat a full detail because of dead bugs everywhere. Awesome to have your son out with you and good success fishing.
(05-25-2023, 08:20 PM)Redrebel Wrote: Thanks for the report, how are the bugs? I took my wife out there and the dogs on Sunday and I had to give the boat a full detail because of dead bugs everywhere. Awesome to have your son out with you and good success fishing.

The bugs weren't  to bad on the water the wind blew a little all day but I have to clean the boat everytime too . But that is OK idont know how I ever  worked lol