Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Imagination
What would you do as a fisherman catching the lifetime monster of a catfish from Utah L, Willard Bay, or even the Bear River? And this cat having a foot from a Gator in its mouth? We do see occasional goldfish catches coming from ponds & lakes, planting of fish in lakes illegally. Are our lakes & rivers really safe for water sports? I've heard of Gators removed from lakes they don't belong in regions not their habitat or let alone finding a Gator making its own way to a backyard swimming pool. True story-I had a in ground swimming pool installed at my house when I use to live in Sacramento. One morning I noticed something swimming, so I netted a creature, a crawdad. There was about a dozen crawdads taking up residence in my pool. I found out later that day my next-door neighbors kids went dad'n the day before in some rice fields near Sacramento leaving these creatures in the trunk of their vehicle baking in the hot summer sun.  Undecided Besides the rotting stench, some escaped finding my pool.

Gone Fishing: Stunned Fisherman Notices Something Odd Inside The Mouth of A Mammoth Catfish (msn.com)
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF