Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Harbor!!
Tried to go to AF Harbor this morning but it is closed due to high water along the entry road.  Will not open till the water goes down.   Sara, the girl who is running things there,  told me that it was a good possibility that they would close the road due to high water.  Any one wanting to use Utah Lake will have to go to Lindon, Ut. Lake State Park, or Pelican Point.  Lincoln beach may not be usable due to high water also !!
(05-30-2023, 08:46 PM)Therapist Wrote: Tried to go to AF Harbor this morning but it is closed due to high water along the entry road.  Will not open till the water goes down.   Sara, the girl who is running things there,  told me that it was a good possibility that they would close the road due to high water.  Any one wanting to use Utah Lake will have to go to Lindon, Ut. Lake State Park, or Pelican Point.  Lincoln beach may not be usable due to high water also !!

Don’t forget about the launch at Saratoga Springs Marina Park towards south end of Saratoga Springs.
Saratoga Springs is also in process of building it’s second public marina roughly 1/3 rd mile east of Inlet Park (stupidest name ever for that park, it is actually the outlet).
Wow! It won't be open for a while then, becaue the water is supposed to rise for another couple of weeks.

Lincoln should still be fine. I was there on May 13 and the depth in the channel was not quite 4 feet. The lake has risen 1.3 feet since then, so it will be about 5 feet deep now. I've seen it over 6, so that ramp should be good for another 1.5 to 2 feet of water.