Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordanelle 6/13
Water temps 58 degrees. Water still a little stained but debris were minimal. Pond is full so the walk down the ramp is very short. That's the positive. Caught some bows and one brown. No Kokanee were caught and doubt I even marked any on the finder. At least no schools were located. Trolled the whole southern end. Might be they are north of the marina but I didn't see any boats fishing there. 

I did see some serious sized logs floating around so be aware.
(06-14-2023, 04:08 PM)stan55 Wrote: Water temps 58 degrees. Water still a little stained but debris were minimal. Pond is full so the walk down the ramp is very short. That's the positive. Caught some bows and one brown. No Kokanee were caught and doubt I even marked any on the finder. At least no schools were located. Trolled the whole southern end. Might be they are north of the marina but I didn't see any boats fishing there. 

I did see some serious sized logs floating around so be aware.

Thanks for the report Stan, sounds like the koke catching will be tough this year, unless something changes.  Any size to the bows and brown? How deep were you fishing?
Anywhere from 15 to 40. Decent sized brown about 18" and it was thick. Not often I catch a brown trolling. Bows were the usual mid teens. Pink glow caught all the fish. I tried orange and green as well but no takers.
(06-14-2023, 04:35 PM)stan55 Wrote: Anywhere from 15 to 40. Decent sized brown about 18" and it was thick. Not often I catch a brown trolling. Bows were the usual mid teens. Pink glow caught all the fish. I tried orange and green as well but no takers.

Thanks Stan, good to hear the brown was that big and had some shoulders, instead of those skinny ones from the past, that one at least had been eating good.