Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard cats
Hit the bay last night with the family targeting cats used worms and some boneless hot wings that have sat in the freezer to long. landed two with several near hook ups they seemed to be just hitting at our bait rather than eating it if that makes any sense but two is enough for a catfish dinner tonight. On a side note do any of you have experience with the MK345Pc onboard battery charger mine is plugged into a GFCI that tripped and I now have a red light flashing. I will clean and check connections when I get a chance but not much knowledge on this particular charger thanks
(06-26-2023, 10:52 PM)Bubman1 Wrote: Hit the bay last night with the family targeting cats used worms and some boneless hot wings that have sat in the freezer to long. landed two with several near hook ups they seemed to be just hitting at our bait rather than eating it if that makes any sense but two is enough for a catfish dinner tonight. On a side note do any of you have experience with the MK345Pc onboard battery charger mine is plugged into a GFCI that tripped and I now have a red light flashing. I will clean and check connections when I get a chance but not much knowledge on this particular charger thanks

I'm glad you found enough for dinner! I don't have that charger, I have a 3 station unit from another company. It might be the same thing when the light blinks red though. When mine does that one battery is bad or the inline fuse for that leg is bad. If the GFCI tripped, I would start with the fuse. If a fuse is bad, keep looking for a short or a bad battery because something was messed up in that circuit.

Good luck
(06-26-2023, 11:33 PM)Piscophilic Wrote:
(06-26-2023, 10:52 PM)Bubman1 Wrote: Hit the bay last night with the family targeting cats used worms and some boneless hot wings that have sat in the freezer to long. landed two with several near hook ups they seemed to be just hitting at our bait rather than eating it if that makes any sense but two is enough for a catfish dinner tonight. On a side note do any of you have experience with the MK345Pc onboard battery charger mine is plugged into a GFCI that tripped and I now have a red light flashing. I will clean and check connections when I get a chance but not much knowledge on this particular charger thanks

I'm glad you found enough for dinner! I don't have that charger, I have a 3 station unit from another company. It might be the same thing when the light blinks red though. When mine does that one battery is bad or the inline fuse for that leg is bad. If the GFCI tripped, I would start with the fuse. If a fuse is bad, keep looking for a short or a bad battery because something was messed up in that circuit.

Good luck

Thanks I'll check that out ?