Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
36V MinnKotta Terrova Parts.
Had little  mishap with my trolling motor, fortunately Shawn Elayo had a replacement, my old one had some usable parts if any body needs them, there yours to take.
[Image: IMG-1219.jpg]
(06-28-2023, 11:30 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote: Had little  mishap with my trolling motor, fortunately Shawn Elayo had a replacement, my old one had some usable parts if any body needs them, there yours to take.
Hey Shawn, I might be able to use it, I've been thinking about mounting a transducer on something like that, to put a side scan at the front of my boat. Does the locking part still work when you put it down?
(06-29-2023, 01:48 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(06-28-2023, 11:30 PM)obifishkenobi Wrote: Had little  mishap with my trolling motor, fortunately Shawn Elayo had a replacement, my old one had some usable parts if any body needs them, there yours to take.
Hey Shawn, I might be able to use it, I've been thinking about mounting a transducer on something like that, to put a side scan at the front of my boat. Does the locking part still work when you put it down?
The lever for deploy and stowing got bent by someone stomping on it and my motor wouldn't lock, and it bounced out when I was trailering it breaking off the skag, breaking the collar of the steering box, plus I borrowed a couple bushing off of it to install the one I got from Shawn. To answer you question I don't think It will work for you application.
(06-30-2023, 01:38 AM)obifishkenobi Wrote:
(06-29-2023, 01:48 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
The lever for deploy and stowing got bent by someone stomping on it and my motor wouldn't lock, and it bounced out when I was trailering it breaking off the skag, breaking the collar of the steering box, plus I borrowed a couple bushing off of it to install the one I got from Shawn. To answer you question I don't think It will work for you application.

Well I don't need the motor to run, just a place to attach the transducer but if it won't lock, that would be a problem. Someone stomped on it, that sounds like someone got mad at it, lol.
I am in need of the top cover that covers the auto pilot. Mine is broken were the screws go in.
(07-04-2023, 11:48 PM)nofish2 Wrote: I am in need of the top cover that covers the auto pilot. Mine is broken were the screws go in.

You can have it PM sent
It was great to meet you, thanks for the parts.
(07-05-2023, 11:57 PM)nofish2 Wrote: It was great to meet you, thanks for the parts.

You too, Maybe one of these days you will show me the ropes on Gorge Macs.