Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyoming Gorge Meeting
[Image: Wyoming-Gorge-Meeting.jpg]
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
Would be amazing if they would provide a web conference option. Very interested to hear, but not interested in driving 6 hours to and fro.
(10-10-2023, 04:01 PM)BYUHunter Wrote: Would be amazing if they would provide a web conference option. Very interested to hear, but not interested in driving 6 hours to and fro.

I was thinking the same thing, I know our DWR live stream meetings like that.
(10-10-2023, 06:34 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(10-10-2023, 04:01 PM)BYUHunter Wrote: Would be amazing if they would provide a web conference option. Very interested to hear, but not interested in driving 6 hours to and fro.

Minimally, I would like to see a written report of the presentation itself.
(10-10-2023, 08:26 PM)smokepoles Wrote:
(10-10-2023, 06:34 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:

Minimally, I would like to see a written report of the presentation itself.

This will be available on WGFD's website around the first of November. It was a very informative presentation and I was generally pleased with the direction they are going.
Did anyone from Utah attend this meeting and is there a way to find out what was said about the plans for moving forward at the Gorge.
(10-27-2023, 03:45 AM)AFDan52 Wrote: Did anyone from Utah attend this meeting and is there a way to find out what was said about the plans for moving forward at the Gorge.

Dan, did you read the reply above yours?
I did , Thank you.
I talked to a guy that went he emailed me some maps that they gave him but have not had time to look at them.
they need to get rid of the fish eating the kokanee.

I would think strawberry is the same to many cutthroats eating kokanee
I got a lot of cuts this year maybe the most I have ever caught
I had to Smile at this thread about other fish eating the kokanee.  

You guys are starting to sound just like the hunters with cougars and wolves. Big Grin
(11-01-2023, 04:22 PM)gofish435 Wrote: I had to Smile at this thread about other fish eating the kokanee.  

You guys are starting to sound just like the hunters with cougars and wolves. Big Grin

That is what they said at the WY meeting. 

not a lot of cougars left in Utah are deer.  never seen any wolves. not a lot of kokanee either that is what I like fishing for.