Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question Posting Pics
I don't have an issue posting a pic but have noticed when Pat (Tubedude) posts his pics they are side by side horizontally. When this newer replacement site came about, I was able to do the same. Something changed early since where now the pics will only go vertical or stacking which is what I see with most other members posting. Can pics be posted by members side by side other than the 1 we see? CURIOUS
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(11-04-2023, 01:38 PM)Bduck Wrote: I don't have an issue posting a pic but have noticed when Pat (Tubedude) posts his pics they are side by side horizontally. When this newer replacement site came about, I was able to do the same. Something changed early since where now the pics will only go vertical or stacking which is what I see with most other members posting. Can pics be posted by members side by side other than the 1 we see? CURIOUS

Let me try this out.

[Image: willardmap2.jpg]
[/url]
[url=https://postimg.cc/k2CKJ00d][Image: willardmap.jpg]

Map of Willard before dike was put in place

[Image: fall-colors.jpg]

You are right Rodger, I can't repeat how Pat post those pics he adds, maybe Pat will explain how he does it.
Just a little computerology involved.  No magic.  After you place the first pic, drop the cursor down below it, click and then use the "Add Image To Post" to place the second pic.  Now bring the cursor up beside the lower right corner of the first pic...and click to freeze it there.  Now hit the space bar once...to put a space between the first and second pic.  Finally, tap the Delete button until the second pic comes up beside the first pic.  I can usually get about 4 pics side by side with only a little extra effort.

I also use the Delete button to reduce the space between pics and copy.

By the way, if you have several pics already stacked vertically you can either line them up horizontally, using this same formula.  Or, you can right click on a second pic, hit "delete" and then click the cursor beside the first pic, right click and hit "Paste".  The picture you deleted will appear to the right of the first one.

Like most new things we learn about our electronic brains, this takes a little practice but once you get the hang of it you will just do it naturally.
You mean like this?

[Image: Fishing-buddy-Sam.jpg]      [Image: Record-Idaho-perch.jpg]    [Image: 20230124-093650.jpg]    [Image: 20221017-141507.jpg]

Piece of cake Pat.  ?
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(11-04-2023, 08:12 PM)dubob Wrote: You mean like this?

[Image: Fishing-buddy-Sam.jpg]      [Image: Record-Idaho-perch.jpg]    [Image: 20230124-093650.jpg]    [Image: 20221017-141507.jpg]

Piece of cake Pat.  ?
Ya done good, Bob...fer a fellow "octo".  All I wanna know is what kind of bait were you using for the catch at the far left?  Coupla nice bass there.
(11-04-2023, 09:58 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Ya done good, Bob...fer a fellow "octo".  All I wanna know is what kind of bait were you using for the catch at the far left?  Coupla nice bass there.
Yamamoto 5″ SINGLE TAIL GRUB

[Image: 6831_source_1638479286.jpg]

Wink
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
(11-04-2023, 10:13 PM)dubob Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 09:58 PM)TubeDude Wrote: Ya done good, Bob...fer a fellow "octo".  All I wanna know is what kind of bait were you using for the catch at the far left?  Coupla nice bass there.
Yamamoto 5″ SINGLE TAIL GRUB

[Image: 6831_source_1638479286.jpg]

Wink

Ya...ma moto indeed.
Thanks Pat, got it buzzing around in my head. I was never meant to be a programmer, but I did this trial run.

[Image: Bear-L-2-12-19-2015.jpg]   [Image: FG-8-04-2020.jpg]  [Image: Pyramid-Lake-1-11-2022.jpg]  [Image: Training.jpg]
Bear L at that time        Flaming Gorge        Pyramid L            Training lesson

was a native cutt

[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
(11-05-2023, 02:36 PM)Bduck Wrote: Thanks Pat, got it buzzing around in my head. I was never meant to be a programmer, but I did this trial run.

[Image: Bear-L-2-12-19-2015.jpg]   [Image: FG-8-04-2020.jpg]  [Image: Pyramid-Lake-1-11-2022.jpg]  [Image: Training.jpg]
Bear L at that time        Flaming Gorge        Pyramid L            Training lesson

was a native cutt

Looks like it worked.  All's well that ends.