Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Fishing Challenge 2023/2024 Rules and Details
IT'S TIME! I'm excited for the ice season to begin. Higher elevations ponds are beginning to freeze up and some early ice fishing is to be had. We are ready to begin this years' Ice Fishing Challenge. We will follow the same format and rules as the last several years. The Challenge starts now and will end March 15, 2024. The rules/guidelines, placard, example photo, and scoring example are attached. Let me know if you have any questions or recommendations. Stay safe! Be especially cautious on the early ice. Ron

Attached Files
.docx   2024 Utah Ice Fishing Challenge rules.docx (Size: 54.64 KB / Downloads: 14)
.pdf   Banner and Photo Example.pdf (Size: 307.73 KB / Downloads: 10)
.docx   Example Scoring Standings.docx (Size: 116.96 KB / Downloads: 3)
.docx   Banner and Photo Example.docx (Size: 739.22 KB / Downloads: 7)
Ye Haw, put me down if you need sign ups.... and looks like you have a banner ready to go, so I'll get one printed up... Now where to find some ice... Thanks Ron.... Hey I will put this in the sticky zone so it won't get lost in the posts... Everyone can still reply to it there.. Thanks Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
I’m in, but not sure what/where my focus will lie. Might try some additional species and locales. Hope to see some of you on the ice this winter! Hit me up if you need a partner.

jack of all tackle, master of none
Sign me up, thanks.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.