Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Challenge 2023/2024
It's Time! I'm excited! I know many of you have been looking forward to starting the ice season and our annual Ice Challenge. I just wanted to give a heads up on this board that the Ice Challenge is kicking off now and will end March 15, 2024. It is a great motivation to get out and try different waters in pursuit of species and larger fish to add to your collection. I've attached the guidelines/rules here and you can go to the "Utah Contests" board for more details and to post your entries.

Attached Files
.docx   2024 Utah Ice Fishing Challenge rules.docx (Size: 54.64 KB / Downloads: 7)
(11-14-2023, 11:03 PM)hookngrinin Wrote: It's Time! I'm excited! I know many of you have been looking forward to starting the ice season and our annual Ice Challenge. I just wanted to give a heads up on this board that the Ice Challenge is kicking off now and will end March 15, 2024. It is a great motivation to get out and try different waters in pursuit of species and larger fish to add to your collection. I've attached the guidelines/rules here and you can go to the "Utah Contests" board for more details and to post your entries.

Thanks Ron! I'm looking forward to another fun ice season and trying a few new places and species.

jack of all tackle, master of none
(11-15-2023, 01:18 PM)joatmon Wrote:
(11-14-2023, 11:03 PM)hookngrinin Wrote: It's Time! I'm excited! I know many of you have been looking forward to starting the ice season and our annual Ice Challenge. I just wanted to give a heads up on this board that the Ice Challenge is kicking off now and will end March 15, 2024. It is a great motivation to get out and try different waters in pursuit of species and larger fish to add to your collection. I've attached the guidelines/rules here and you can go to the "Utah Contests" board for more details and to post your entries.

Thanks Ron! I'm looking forward to another fun ice season and trying a few new places and species.
Great! I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures...
Hey Ron sign me up, thank you for putting this together, it's my favorite time of year... Now bring on the cold temps so we get some hard deck... Thank you... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!