Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enterprise Reservoir Ice?
Been a long time since I've posted. With how busy school and life have been, I rarely find time to go out and fish, hopefully that will change a little bit over this Christmas break. Got a really nice ice hut for a killer deal and hope I will be able to put it to some good use.
Anyway, my question is regarding Enterprise Reservoir. Does Enterprise Reservoir get thick enough ice for ice fishing? I assume it does but I never hear anything about it so I'm unsure. If it does get safe ice, does anyone have an idea of about when that occurs?
Been living in Southern Utah for a couple years and trying to find some easy access places with in a good distance that have safe ice.
Doesn't freeze over enough to ice fish most years. Minersville, Panguitch and Otter Creek can be ice fished most years. I usually make the drive to Fish Lake if I want to ice fish.
(11-22-2023, 06:29 PM)stan55 Wrote: Doesn't freeze over enough to ice fish most years. Minersville, Panguitch and Otter Creek can be ice fished most years. I usually make the drive to Fish Lake if I want to ice fish.

Darn, that's what I was thinking but was hoping I was wrong. Thanks for the other suggestions! That's one thing that hard with living in the St George area, not much ice fishing opportunities near by. I also miss the amount of variety up north.