Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name that jig
Can anyone identify this jig and where I can buy one? Thanks.

[Image: Jig1.jpg]

[Image: Jig2.jpg]
This looks pretty close to it.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/lunkerhu...lide-spoon
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
(12-03-2023, 04:04 PM)a_bow_nut Wrote: This looks pretty close to it.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/lunkerhu...lide-spoon

Yes it does, but not quite.  I got a lead from another angler and I found the actual lures.
The question is, does to catch fish? Looks like it should have a lot of flash to it, if jigged aggressively.
Kent, Look at Do Life Outdoors Tackle. I think you need to go into face book.

rj
(12-03-2023, 03:06 PM)Kent Wrote: Can anyone identify this jig and where I can buy one? Thanks.

I see a jjig like that on eBay under the brand name Goture .
(12-03-2023, 08:52 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: The question is, does to catch fish? Looks like it should have a lot of flash to it, if jigged aggressively.

I watched a video where the guy was catching lots of fish with that lure on Huntington, fishing it artificial.

(12-09-2023, 05:53 PM)Springbuck1 Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 03:06 PM)Kent Wrote: Can anyone identify this jig and where I can buy one? Thanks.

Yes, that is the lure.  I purchased some off of TEMU and they should arrive in a few days.
(12-09-2023, 06:57 PM)Kent Wrote:
(12-03-2023, 08:52 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: The question is, does to catch fish? Looks like it should have a lot of flash to it, if jigged aggressively.

I watched a video where the guy was catching lots of fish with that lure on Huntington, fishing it artificial.

(12-09-2023, 05:53 PM)Springbuck1 Wrote:

Yes, that is the lure.  I purchased some off of TEMU and they should arrive in a few days.

I bought some little jigging spoons from the same brand that are absolute killer.