Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lost gear at Vernon res. Sun. Jan. 6th
Went fishing with my pops up at Vernon res. and on the way home I guess my dad's tail gate opened and he lost his sled with his gear in it. If anyone hears anything or found it please reach out to me and let me know. 
Thanks.

Lost it around 430pm to 530 pm
Did you see the post on Facebook where someone found a bunch of ice-fishing gear?

I found the post again and sent him a message. If he replies, confirming that he found the gear on the road to Vernon Reservoir, I will pass his message onto you through a PM.

The guy gave me his cell number. Read the PM that I sent you.
Sorry about that.
If you don’t get it back and it is a hardship to replace I have some stuff I will donate to your Dad.
How was the ice and was fishing any good?
Please PM me if you need some gear right away to keep your Dad fishing.
(01-08-2024, 03:37 AM)MrShane Wrote: Sorry about that.
If you don’t get it back and it is a hardship to replace I have some stuff I will donate to your Dad.
How was the ice and was fishing any good?
Please PM me if you need some gear right away to keep your Dad fishing.

That is kind of you, but unnecessary.  I sent the guy's cell number to him in a PM.  He just needs to login and read the PM.  The guy has the lost gear and ready and willing to give it back.
They found the post on fb 411 and are gonna pick it up when the guy that found it gets off work. I don't even know how to check my pms. But thank you everyone for the help I'll repost on here when he gets his sled returned. You guys are awesome and always helpful thank you again.
(01-08-2024, 07:47 PM)Fishicious Wrote: They found the post on fb 411 and are gonna pick it up when the guy that found it gets off work. I don't even know how to check my pms. But thank you everyone for the help I'll repost on here when he gets his sled returned. You guys are awesome and always helpful thank you again.

Look at the right-hand side on the top of this page.  Click on Private Messages.
It has been successfully returned. Thanks again and for ice on Vernon it was about 6" and fishing was slow. Caught a nice bow and big tiger