Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Returning to BFT
So it's been a minute since I frequented the board. Ok like 17 years. But I'm going to try and make a comeback here and see what happens. Still fishing but haven't been sharing with anyone but my kids. I've got a teenage daughter that loves to ice fish with me so I attached a couple of photos of her with catches.

I browsed through some threads and it's nice to see that TubeDude is still doing his thing. He's got a great perch chowder recipe if you didn't know this already. 
[Image: IMG-1837.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1872.jpg]
Welcome back. It is great that you have a young daughter who enjoys fishing with you. Enjoy that while you can, before she discovers boys and loses interest in doing things with dad.
I moved your post, you had it on our Off Topic board, welcome back. That's a nice brown.
I'm sorry but that doesn't look like a brown to me. Wink
I sure hope I can find a mess of those perch like your daughter caught. Glad to have you back
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(01-15-2024, 12:05 AM)gofish435 Wrote: I'm sorry but that doesn't look like a brown to me. Wink

Maybe a male bow?
(01-15-2024, 01:43 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 12:05 AM)gofish435 Wrote: I'm sorry but that doesn't look like a brown to me. Wink

Maybe a male bow?

Yup, only fish we caught that day she caught it like 1' under the ice a couple years ago at Strawberry.
(01-15-2024, 03:42 PM)SledFisher Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 01:43 AM)wiperhunter2 Wrote:

Maybe a male bow?

Yup, only fish we caught that day she caught it like 1' under the ice a couple years ago at Strawberry.

When I first looked at it I thought Brown but after gofish's reply I clicked on it and could see it was a dark bow. I didn't want to ask about the location but the fact it came from the Berry that confirms that thought.