Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon Drive By w Pics
Did a quick run up to see what was going on at EC, boy was I disappointed........
I'm starting to think that I'm not going to get on a lot of places this "winter".

[Image: IMG-6008.jpg]

[Image: IMG-6009.jpg]

[Image: IMG-6010.jpg]

[Image: IMG-6011.jpg]

[Image: IMG-6012.jpg]
I think the wind really messed up the areas around me. Echo looks worse this morning than 2 days ago. I did not drive over to EC but your photos confirm it there.

Not sure where to SAFELY take my high school fishing club Saturday. I say safely because I know there are places they could get on ice around me but I don't want to start them off that way.

We might have to switch to a river
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
Thanks for the drive by report, did you by chance drive to the back toward Taylor hollow? It's a tougher hike down to the ice but it usually freezes first.
(01-15-2024, 05:22 PM)wiperhunter2 Wrote: Thanks for the drive by report, did you by chance drive to the back toward Taylor hollow? It's a tougher hike down to the ice but it usually freezes first.

I didn't make it that far around....I was on a super tight time schedule so as soon as I hit the Dam and could turn around I was gone.  Hopefully this weeks overnight temps will make a big difference on a lot of lakes.
Rob