Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another lost tackle box!
I lost literally half my ice fishing stuff Friday night at Windsurfer beach.  It's a flat Plano box with the little flippy locks that are blue. I'm really frustrated because I know I put it in my sled, but it was dark, and it might have flopped back out when I was arranging gear.

Please, somebody help. I just noticed it wass missing when I went to clean out the car.  This is the second time in a year I have lost a major amount of my most- used fishing gear. I use my ice fishing stuff for panfish most of the year, even half the ice.
Rotten luck. I go into panic mode when I can't find the tackle I'm looking for. Hopefully someone is able to get it back to ya.
Thank you. I've returned so many I have found! It takes a while to get the mess ypu want in one place.

And it's not the money, its the self-loathing.
Nobody?
(01-19-2024, 04:18 AM)Springbuck1 Wrote: Nobody?

Sorry man. I have not wandered that way this winter. Watched FB to see if anyone reported it there but pretty quiet. Tough losd.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(01-19-2024, 12:52 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 04:18 AM)Springbuck1 Wrote: Nobody?

Sorry man. I have not wandered that way this winter. Watched FB to see if anyone reported it there but pretty quiet. Tough losd.

Well thanks for looking on Facebook.  I appreciate it.
With all the snow, it's likely it won't be seen if someone didn't already pick it up... Sorry that's kind of like losing a tool box, lots of stuff in there that you'd never think of replacing until you need it... and I know you make a lot of your own tackle so that's probably even harder to replace... I was looking at the little Kastmasters yesterday and they are over $5 a piece now, so it's amazing how many dollars we probably have tied up in our tackle boxes now days... Well hope someone has it and finds a way to get it back to you... Later Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!