Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba?
Does anyone know the ice conditions at Yuba?  I have tried calling the telephone number for the Utah State Parks office but haven't been able to reach anyone.
The State Parks site shows ice 2" thick.  You might try clicking on their Facebook link and asking them about todays conditions.  I have found the parks people are better at responding on Facebook than they are at answering the phone. Rolleyes

Good Luck!
(01-17-2024, 06:30 PM)gofish435 Wrote: The State Parks site shows ice 2" thick.  You might try clicking on their Facebook link and asking them about todays conditions.  I have found the parks people are better at responding on Facebook than they are at answering the phone. Rolleyes

Good Luck!

Yes, it has said 2" thick for several days.  The parks folks don't seem to give their websites any priority in keeping them current.  Thanks for the suggestion on using Facebook.  I will give that a try.
Well, sending a message, through Facebook, didn't result in a response. Disappointing.
(01-17-2024, 05:40 PM)Kent Wrote: Does anyone know the ice conditions at Yuba?  I have tried calling the telephone number for the Utah State Parks office but haven't been able to reach anyone.

[Image: PXL-20240120-224213430.jpg]

This was painted rocks boat ramp on Saturday. Lots of water but the ice has melted about 6 ft. Without a long plank it's not close to enough to shore to fish (not that I could even gauge the ice thickness) and with warmer temps ahead I don't think it's gonna happen this year.
(01-23-2024, 08:24 PM)Envenomation09 Wrote:
(01-17-2024, 05:40 PM)Kent Wrote: Does anyone know the ice conditions at Yuba?  I have tried calling the telephone number for the Utah State Parks office but haven't been able to reach anyone.

[Image: PXL-20240120-224213430.jpg]

This was painted rocks boat ramp on Saturday. Lots of water but the ice has melted about 6 ft. Without a long plank it's not close to enough to shore to fish (not that I could even gauge the ice thickness) and with warmer temps ahead I don't think it's gonna happen this year.

Thanks