Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish lake update
Long time listener...    any updates on fish lake.  Last post around a month ago.   Thinking about making a trip soon.
(02-11-2024, 03:13 AM)Smelt_Fishy Wrote: Long time listener...    any updates on fish lake.  Last post around a month ago.   Thinking about making a trip soon.
Smelt,

10”-12” south, 8”-10” north, middle is iced but varies from a few inches to 6” due to being open water a few weeks back. 
We had our 9th annual BB Perch Jerk Party planned for this weekend up there, but we usually stay out on the ice for 3 days and 3 nights but the storm got us. See if we can’t make it down for the 12 hours of Lil Fish On next weekend.
I've been fishing north end. Solid ice all the perch you could want. 13 to 15 are best depths.
(02-13-2024, 02:42 AM)stan55 Wrote: I've been fishing north end. Solid ice all the perch you could want. 13 to 15 are best depths.

How's the snow? Worth bringing a 4-wheeler? Or too much snow to get around?
Great, thanks so much for the responses, sounds like I better get while the gettings good. Looking forward to it.
Saw some side by sides and wheelers on the ice last week. Snow has been blown off. Ice was 12" where I fished.