Poll: Will you participate in the Summer Challenge 2024?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes I'd like to.
53.85%
7 53.85%
Maybe
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Challenge 2024 Survey
Hey all, today is the day for surveys, just wondering how much interest there is in having the summer challenge run again this year? This is the multispecies fishing contest where you compete in five or six categories and are scored off the composite score.  We will look to run this contest full season rather than two parts like last year. Opening Day will be March 15th. and I think we usually end on Halloween 31 October...  Please vote yes if you would like to participate and I guess we really don't need no votes... So vote maybe if you might, again it's free, just have to follow the scoring rules. Thanks J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
(02-26-2024, 07:29 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Hey all, today is the day for surveys, just wondering how much interest there is in having the summer challenge run again this year? This is the multispecies fishing contest where you compete in five or six categories and are scored off the composite score.  We will look to run this contest full season rather than two parts like last year. Opening Day will be March 15th. and I think we usually end on Halloween 31 October...  Please vote yes if you would like to participate and I guess we really don't need no votes... So vote maybe if you might, again it's free, just have to follow the scoring rules. Thanks J

Yes, Thanks Jeff!
thanks for the vote Jim... J
There are only two choices: Yes and Maybe. Its a definite NO for me.
(02-26-2024, 08:25 PM)BearLakeFishGuy Wrote: There are only two choices:  Yes and Maybe.  Its a definite NO for me.

I'm just looking to see if there is enough interest to put on a contest or not... If it's a no, that doesn't effect the ones that still want to play... I just need to know if there are enough that want to play to make it worth setting up... So far it's looking like we still have interest in the contests, that's great because I was afraid the money contests were taking all the interest....  I'm glad to see interest in the challenge, I always thought this was a really fun contest, but I wasn't sure if others would like it... Glad they do.... Not sure if you have followed this one before Scott, but you can actually raise havoc with other contestants by catching fish that drops their overall score... so last year we watched contestants that only caught one fish change the top position holders placing... It's kind of a chess game in contest placement... I wish I had more time to really get into the gamesmanship of this contest, it can be really fun... Anyway thanks for your response and taking time to reply... Jeff