Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Cat Contest....Sign Up Here
All,

Just reply to this post with your username and whether you are north or south team and I'll get you added.

Good luck and have fun!
Team North.. I'll try to get out this year... J
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Although they will post their own fish, I'm putting myself, Dirtbag and PiscoLMOL in for the south
I suppose I can find time in my busy schedule to get after that 36 incher again -- this year for sure! I had a little altercation with my table saw that left part of my thumb on the ceiling of my shop but pretty well put back together now and ready to man a rod again. Sign me up.

Also add Catrat and CatCarsen as both will want to chase again.

Looking forward to another fun contest.

BLK
For the south Add me, Moosiemom6, and catslayer who is now 17 so I don't believe is a youth anymore. Then I have Shortstop and tyfighter in youth if there is one.

I've replaced one battery so far this spring to get my boat ready. Now I just need to get out.
OWWW OOWWW Jeff quit twisting my arm!!!!  OK OK  I'm in geeze don't have to be so mean about it LOL

Count me and Landon in South SIDE!!
Hey I thought you answered no on the survey Greg.... Didn't think my arm twist was so effective... must be learning from your sister... Later J
(03-13-2024, 03:46 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote: Team North.. I'll try to get out this year... J

Got it, I hope you can get out more too!

(03-13-2024, 05:59 PM)Boatloadakids Wrote: I suppose I can find time in my busy schedule to get after that 36 incher again -- this year for sure! I had a little altercation with my table saw that left part of my thumb on the ceiling of my shop but pretty well put back together now and ready to man a rod again. Sign me up.

Also add Catrat and CatCarsen as both will want to chase again.

Looking forward to another fun contest.

BLK

I got all , thanks Lynn!

(03-14-2024, 02:36 AM)Mooseman75 Wrote: For the south Add me, Moosiemom6, and catslayer who is now 17 so I don't believe is a youth anymore. Then I have Shortstop and tyfighter in youth if there is one.

I've replaced one battery so far this spring to get my boat ready. Now I just need to get out.

I got all five. I hope I counted right! Thanks Justin

(03-14-2024, 03:12 PM)big_griggs Wrote: OWWW OOWWW Jeff quit twisting my arm!!!!  OK OK  I'm in geeze don't have to be so mean about it LOL

Count me and Landon in South SIDE!!

I have you in for the south, but I don't know Landon's username. Is that Lil_Riggs?

Thanks!
Team North for me. I'm no longer close to the Bear River, but I'll try.
Team North

Good luck everyone have a great season
There's Always Time For One More Cast
I'm in for Team South

jack of all tackle, master of none
Hey Jim,
You are correct Landon's user name is lilriggs.... I'm not sure but I think he has aged out of the youth category, or this is his last year... I'll let Greg or Landon get you that info... Later J
Hi I’m Oakley (CatGirl) I am 11 years old and I’m ready to fish! May I please join the contest with Team South? Thanks!
(03-21-2024, 02:22 AM)CatGirl Wrote: Hi I’m Oakley (CatGirl) I am 11 years old and I’m ready to fish! May I please join the contest with Team South? Thanks!

Okay guys, watch out for this young lady, she's good -- really good! She has had a fair-to-middlin talented old catter to teach her. She will be putting up some good cats.  Wink
OK, I had added Ahi, JOATMON, Jig-fisher and CatGirl. I'll post the first weeks results in a few minutes.

Please let me know if I've missed anyone or anything!
You can add Cookie, Buckwheat and me to the North. Not sure how much we will target cats this year but enough we might be able to add a few points
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(03-21-2024, 08:48 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: You can add Cookie, Buckwheat and me to the North. Not sure how much we will target cats this year but enough we might be able to add a few points

Great, you are on the spreadsheet in blue. The north team is getting bigger! I hope you have time to chase them cats once or twice during the summer!

(03-21-2024, 03:33 AM)Boatloadakids Wrote:
(03-21-2024, 02:22 AM)CatGirl Wrote: Hi I’m Oakley (CatGirl) I am 11 years old and I’m ready to fish! May I please join the contest with Team South? Thanks!

Okay guys, watch out for this young lady, she's good -- really good! She has had a fair-to-middlin talented old catter to teach her. She will be putting up some good cats.  Wink

I'm looking forward to seeing her name up there. Thanks Lynn!
Add me for the south. By the way, the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated (thanks, Mark Twain).
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

(03-28-2024, 02:25 AM)catchinon Wrote: Add me for the south. By the way, the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated (thanks, Mark Twain).

Got you on the sheet Craig. Glad to hear the rumors weren't true Wink
Add me to Team South.