Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Summer Challenge....Sign Up Here
I'm in
Thanks Jim, for doing the post and I'm in as well.. Thanks... Jeff
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
I guess I should have cut and pasted from the Cat Contest thread....Dirtbag and PiscoLOML are in as well.
Good deal we have as many as the ice challenge already.... Cool thanks J
Sign me up. I don't know how much I'll get out, but when I do I hope to contribute.
Sign me up. I didn't see any info on dates? Hopefully just one contest vs splitting it like last year. It is good motivation to try different species.

jack of all tackle, master of none
Jeff said we would start on March 15 for both contest.
Yes sir Jim is correct, today is the first and last day of the contests... So theoretically if you catch one today you can enter it in both the ice challenge and the summer challenge, if you catch it through the ice anyway.... Last day for the ice challenge and first day for summer challenge, it is one contest from now till October 31, no two part contest this summer... Didn't work the way we had hoped, so we'll have a long challenge along side of the catfish contest, which you can enter your catfish in both contests... No limitation of one or the other.... Which if you find a catfish through the ice today, you can enter it in all three contests, however, I don't think there is any ice on catfish waters so it probably won't happen... Anyway hope everyone will enjoy the fun... Later Jeff
Sign me up jeff, hopefully I get to add more fish this year, weathers not cooperating so far.
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
I'm in!
Got you guys Mike and Ron, good luck and looking forward to see the fish you catch.. Thanks Jeff
Add me in. Didn't know we had already started--I've had a couple of little health scares so haven't been on for a few weeks. Where can I find the placards?
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

Hey Craig good to have you join in. Jim has posted the placards in the post where the rules are in the sticky section at the top of the contest area... Hope your health issues are resolved or at least manageable for you... Bummer that when you get to retire your health starts to deteriorate... Hope that won't be the case for you... Later J
You can add cookie buckwheat and me on this one also
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(03-28-2024, 03:12 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: You can add cookie buckwheat and me on this one also

Will do, thanks a bunch... J
Is it too late to join? What is the dividing line for north and south?
(04-23-2024, 02:39 PM)Redrebel Wrote: Is it too late to join? What is the dividing line for north and south?

Nope it's not too late, we take sign ups all season, it just limits your time for catching fish...  On the summer challenge we don't divide the north-south, were you wanting to sign up for the catfish contest?  If so I'll let Jim know and the line is where the Jordon river hits the Salt Lake.  Everything north of there is team north, or south is team south... The boundary applies to where you catch the fish, not where you live... Hope that makes sense?  Any who I will get you on the list for the summer challenge, this is the multi species contest and I'll have Jim add you to the cat contest... Have a good one... Jeff
(04-24-2024, 04:11 PM)SkunkedAgain Wrote:
(04-23-2024, 02:39 PM)Redrebel Wrote: Is it too late to join? What is the dividing line for north and south?

Nope it's not too late, we take sign ups all season, it just limits your time for catching fish...  On the summer challenge we don't divide the north-south, were you wanting to sign up for the catfish contest?  If so I'll let Jim know and the line is where the Jordon river hits the Salt Lake.  Everything north of there is team north, or south is team south... The boundary applies to where you catch the fish, not where you live... Hope that makes sense?  Any who I will get you on the list for the summer challenge, this is the multi species contest and I'll have Jim add you to the cat contest... Have a good one... Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I’m up for both. I will be fishing up north for the cats.
(04-25-2024, 04:51 AM)Redrebel Wrote:

OK, RR you are on the list. Welcome! (Even if you are fishing for the north!)
(04-25-2024, 04:51 AM)Redrebel Wrote:

Oh yeah, finally some new blood up north, thanks and great choice in teams....  got you on the list, good luck...  Jeff