Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice off a few local places
I already reported that Echo was fully ice free. I can now add Rockport and about 95% of East Canyon to that list.

So if you have an itch these two locations can help you scratch it.

Lost Creek is still iced over. I know cause I tried to fish it this morning with shore gear. Wink

Did not work out.

I have a RP report but I need to get cleaned up and check my footage and notes.

Weber after Echo is a muddy mess. Above Echo has clear flows with rumors of rainbows starting to stack up  ( i might have started the rumors) - 

lost Creek - the creek - is running low and clear.

Deer, Elk and Turkey were abundant in our scout and fishing this week.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
(03-29-2024, 11:02 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: I already reported that Echo was fully ice free. I can now add Rockport and about 95% of East Canyon to that list.

So if you have an itch these two locations can help you scratch it.

Lost Creek is still iced over. I know cause I tried to fish it this morning with shore gear. Wink

Did not work out.

I have a RP report but I need to get cleaned up and check my footage and notes.

Weber after Echo is a muddy mess. Above Echo has clear flows with rumors of rainbows starting to stack up  ( i might have started the rumors) - 

lost Creek - the creek - is running low and clear.

Deer, Elk and Turkey were abundant in our scout and fishing this week.

Great info Lance, thanks for sharing this with us.
Thanks Lance, A week ago Friday 3-22 I took a ride to EC. Talked to gate ranger finding out the ice was coming off fast. The previous week there was 4" and my trip was at 1". They were expecting ice off by the following weekend. Appears weather might be good 4-2 & 4-3, time for a break-out cobb web dust off run. See Ya there. 
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF
If I can talk the cowboy crew into it we will be driving over to Flaming Gorge Tues.
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
My drive-by yesterday,  3-29, -- Rockport and Echo completely open, and 1 courtesy dock in place at each location..I didn't look at EC.. 4 boats were out on Echo, and 1 just back off the res. from RP, and they had done pretty good trolling for the 'bows...game on...Guluck..
(03-30-2024, 04:39 PM)Cowboypirate Wrote: If I can talk the cowboy crew into it we will be driving over to Flaming Gorge Tues.

I also had thoughts of a Gorge run
[Image: P3100003.jpg]
Harrisville UT
2000 7.3L F250 Superduty  '07 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Raymarine Element 9HV 4 Electric Walker Downriggers Uniden Solara VHF