Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lund 1750 Tyee complete set up: Boat, Motor, kicker motor, trailer, extras
[font=Arial, "sans-serif"]I am selling my 1992, 1750 Lund Tyee.  This boat is an aluminum hull.  The main motor is a 1994 oil-injected Yamaha 150hp with stainless steel prop.  The kicker motor is a 1998, 4-stroke Honda 8hp on a mounting plate.  Both motors are fed off the same main fuel tank, so there is no mixing of gas/oil for the main motor since it has a separate oil tank.  Just this spring I changed the impellers in BOTH motors, change the lower unit oil, put new spark plugs in both motors, and changed the engine oil in the Honda.  I also replaced the carburetor on the Honda with a brand new factory carb since one of the little plastic choke connector broke and that was built into the carb![/font]
[font=Arial, "sans-serif"]The boat also includes with a MinnKota 12V, 55lb trust V2 trolling motor with Co-pilot and has one FOB controller as well as a foot controller.  The boat has two depth finders:  one is a Lowrance X98df and is mounted on the console the other is a Humminbird 581 with down-imaging and mounted facing backwards, so when you are trolling you can see the depthfinder. The boat comes with a custom back-splash guard for the opposite side of where the kicker motor is mounted, fire extinguisher, 3 removable rod holders, steering connector rod between main motor and trolling motor, running lights, bilge pump, live well with pump, two 12V batteries with selector switch, NOCO 2 bank on-board charger with recessed plug, brand new tires on trailer with less than 400 miles, spare tire with cover, Cabelas web tie-down straps, motor-toter for main engine, bearing buddies on the trailer, and full canvas travel cover.  [/font]
[font=Arial, "sans-serif"]Finally, it has a bimini top, detachable, clear side windows and a full back cover to enclose things in severe weather.  These canvas pieces alone will run you over $2,000 if you bought them new.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  I have owned this boat for approximately the last 12 years and have never had an issue with the boat or main motor and I have maintained everything in tip-top shape since I am OCD with maintenance.  The only thing I did not do myself was I had Honda trolling motor head gasket changed out by Roger’s Marine about 6 years ago.  I do not know the exact hours on the motors, but both run great and start without any issues even in the coldest weather.  I have always used Startron in my gas and only run premium gas.  The boat comes with 4 pedestal seats (3 are in good shape and one has a couple of tears).  It has a fuse panel for all electric accessories.  This boat is perfect for Bear Lake, Willard Bay, and just about anywhere quite honestly and is turn-key, ready-to-fish.  I realize this boat is 30 years old, but a new boat outfitted the same way would be the in $50,000+ range.  I am asking $15,000 or best reasonable offer.  This is honestly an incredible opportunity for a Deep-V, Lund fishing boat here in Utah.  Some of the BFT members on here know this boat well.  I have used it a couple of times on Willard Bay and Bear Lake this year and planned on keeping it, however, I had a deal on a new boat come along that I could not pass up.  I now live in Cache Valley and would be happy to show the boat to you.  I have 35+ pics of the boat but BFT only lets me choose 10 of them.  If you want to see me, let me know and I'll send them to you.[/font]

[Image: image000002.jpg]

[Image: image000003.jpg]

[Image: image000007-2.jpg]

[Image: image000009-2.jpg]

[Image: image13619.jpg]

[Image: image13671.jpg]

[Image: image000000.jpg]

[Image: image13613.jpg]

[Image: image13616.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]