Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Flotilla 2024 ???
Hey everyone, it's that time of year again and we need to gage the interest and availability of help to put on our spring flotilla, if we have one.   I have a big problem, in that my Saturdays are committed come the first of May, so I'm not going to be available on the regularly scheduled times, so we'll need someone to step up and run the flotilla if we continue on the traditional format... So here's some questions... First would everyone like to have a flotilla this year?  Second, it is team north's year to host, assume everyone wants to do Willard, so yes or no on Willard?  Third, Are we set on a Saturday morning format?  Yes or no?  If not what day/time would you like to gather?  Forth, who would like to be part of the set up and planning?  Sorry to not be available this year... Unless we want to look at a week night gathering...  Let's hear your thoughts and see if we can come up with a plan for this year.  Thanks Jeff

PS.... When do you want to have this event???
When things get stressful think I'll go fish'en and worry about it tomorrow!
Having it during the week would be fine with me, seems a lot of us are retired, so it would not be a problem for us and there are others that have Fridays off, so that might be a good day. It will be interesting to see what other think.
I'd be good with Willard. I hope we can schedule it when the fishing should be hot. I'm okay with a weekday but am afraid you will be cutting a lot of people out, particularly families.
The older I get the more I would rather be considered a good man than a good fisherman.

I would love to as I love meeting everyone but I have so many obligations going in may I can't. Not that I know of unless some miracle opens up a day for me.
May is also looking tough for me but maybe we can figure something out
Remember: keep the lid on the worms, share your jerky, and stop by to say hi to Cookie and the Cowboy-Pirate crew
We're fine either week day or weekend given enough notice, it's definitely less crowded during the week though.