Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FISHING ISLAND LAKE COLO.
I'M NEW TO BIGFISH AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS FISHED THE GRAND MESA AREA?? I'M GOING TO VISIT MY SISTER-INLAW THIS SUMMER AND SHE TELL'S ME THERE'S GREAT FISHING AT SOME OF THE LAKES THERE. SHE'S MENTIONED ISLAND LAKE AS BEING ONE. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THE AREA I WOULD APPRECTIATE ANY INPUT..
[signature]
Welcome to BFT board(s).[cool] What state is that located in? All though many of the members here have fished many other states sometimes posting your question in the actual state might speed it along.

Anyway good luck.[Wink] I am not familar with that area and can offer no help.[unsure]
[signature]
IT'S IN COLORADO.. IT'S NEAR GRAND JUCTION AREA.. I'LL TRY THAT AND POST IT IN COLO. PAGE. THANKS FOR THE HELP.[crazy]
[signature]
Hey ROytrout welcome to BFT!
[signature]

Hi there ROYTROUT,

Sorry.... California boy can't help but welcome to our boards.

JapanRon
[signature]
Hey there ROYTROUT. Hi and welcome to the BFT message boards. I see that you have been well greeted and informed as well that any state specific details are best on that states boards at times.

We still have some states that don't post or the traffic is slow on that particular states board. We all try to help where we can.
[signature]