Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Smile]Good morning from North Carolina. New on the site. I hope I'm doing this correctly. Live on farm just south of Kerr/Buggs Island reservoir, Va./NC. Just north of Falls Lake Reservoir and capital, Raleigh, NC. Mostly fresh water fish for Striper (Rock), Crappie, Blue Cats, White Bass, Shellcrackers and Largemouth Bass. Looks like a good site. Belong to several other sites. My home sites are Kerr/Buggs Island Lake Fishing.com, North Carolina Waterman.com and Oregon Inlet.com.[Wink]
welcome to bft bowline !

hey how's the trout fishing there in the Carolinas ?

thanks

sm

nevada mod
[signature]
[Image: Welcome.gif]

You'll like it here there is alot of good people and info here i fished the outer banks one year stayed in Kitty Hawk
[signature]
Hey there Bowline, Welcome to BFT! Hows the bass fishing in NC?
[signature]
Hey Bowline

Welcome to BFT!![Smile]
[signature]
I'm having a time figuring this site out. I've been logged on seen I signed on and I'm uncomfortable about that. Where does one log off this site or is it necessary? The Bass are just now turning on in shallower water Bassmaster. Don't do much trout fishing even though I use a flyrod regularly.[cool]
[font "Arial"][size 2]Welcome to Big Fish. I have fished Kerr and Buggs Island a few time also. I see you like to catch all types of fish. I fish everything from swamps to offshore. I look at the same sites you posted often to keep up on the fishing.

I think I am telling you right. When you log on a cookie keep you log in. But only on your system. On the home page in the top left hand corner a white box should say Log out. This will log you off from Big Fish. Next time you come back you will have to log back in again.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Byrum is correct in his responce, there is one more thing you should know and that is if you dont log out but at some time or another you delete your cookies you will need to log back in.

just keep an eye when you are posting or on the mane page, it should say welcome and your user name. other wise it gives you the option to log in or register.

with that being said, welcome to bigfishtackle. hope to here about some fishing from your way...
[signature]
Hey Bowline, Hi and welcome to the BFT message boards. It is nice to see that other anglers are taking the next step and registering. The final step her only involves sharing your fishing reports and being comfortable with the site. If there is anything you need to know, don't hesitate to ask.
[signature]