Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gifts
[size 2][blush] Some of you knew it was my birthday yesterday... and I wanted to say that my husband came through with a $100 gift card to Gander MTN. I also raked in $60 in Walmart cards. I haven't gotten money for my bday since I was a kid![/size]

[size 2]then I got normal bday gifts for a woman... candles, kitchen things, a cordless screw driver and a memory chip for my digital camera (from my parents)[/size]

[size 2]My next door neighbor gave me a Shakespeare Microspin Ultralight fishing Rod.. my FIRST ULTRALIGHT! watch out trout![/size]

[size 2]I had a great day too, to top it off! I am a whole 37 now.. woowoooo[/size]
[signature]
Happy b-day fishermom, those are some great gifts
[signature]
Happy belated Birthday. It sounds like you received some nice gifts. I hope you got to go fishing.[cool]
[signature]
Happy belated birthday fishermom. I can almost remember when I was at the ripe young age of 37, but the mind gets foggier as the time goes by...lol. I believe my body felt alot beter back then, hehe.[:/]
Hope you have many more good b-days. And, give that ultralight a good workout this year. They are alot of fun, especially when you hook into a fish bigger than 10 pounds!
Make sure your drag is set for it.[Wink]
[signature]
37, that's half as old as Japan Ron!![laugh]
[signature]
[Smile][Wink]cool happy bday girl, glad ya got that fishin rod. you,ll have fun with that ultra, i love mine! ugly stick anyways but they are all fun.wait till ya hook onto a good size one with that!!!! haha wish i,d be there.we.d laugh and have fun, watchin uya. haha thats cool. later
[signature]
Happy birthday FisherMOM, You are now 29 right? Let us know how your new fishing rod works.
[signature]