Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
site fishing
Fished the Millcreek yesterday 3/9, I had some very strong bites and I spooked a couple fish while walking up to some of the holes I like fishing.I spooked one trout that at a distance I thought was a carp because it was so large. But turned out to be a BIG trout(maybe around 20") just lounging there under the viaduct. -(I could see the spots on his back right before I spooked him)- spooked another just down stream,don't know what it was just saw a flash and a tail.No fish yesterday just some sited fish. I'm going back to the viaduct to see if that big guys still hangin out,maybe I can sneek up on him[Wink].
[signature]
i've been wanting to check out some fishing closer to home think you can share were you are acessing mill creek at
[signature]
Theres some good access at a park"fitts park" It's on about 3000S.and 500E. In South Salt Lake there is a very shallow stream as you enter the park,(this is not the Millcreek)walk through the park and the Millcreek is the deeper stream on the south side of the park.I fish the park and I also fish the harder to get to places,like "make your own trail type places".There's not a whole lot of access for Millcreek,because of alot of private property,but now that you know were to find it you can look for access off of most any bridge.
[signature]