Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CARP GETTIN' SPRING FLING: FINAL PLANS
Okay, here is what i have planned. We will meet at the Lindon boat harbor any time you want, i will personally be there from 8:00 to 9:00 am after that you will have to come find me in the water. i am thinking april 10, that is 1 week before the bass tourny, and it is the second saturday in april. we will be having a contest for both bow fishers and anglers so if you have a bow bring it, if you dont have the right stuff for fishing with it, just bring your pole. there will be prizes including some of nomooses famous tackle, and a special prize from icehole69. we will be out there all day, and have a late lunch around 3:00. at that time we will have a musky fishing class that will be put on by nomoose, and we will give our prizes out to those who win the contests.If you have any food or drinks that you would like to bring and donate that would be great, just send me a PM. if you have any questions just send me a PM and i will straighten things out for you. any suggestions you have just holler them out. please post how many people will be coming with you, and if you will be bringing your bow, or your pole, or even both.

[size 1] [/size][size 2]Directions to LINDON Boat Harbor: Take the 1600 north exit off of I-15 west. Turn right on Genvea Road. Go underneath I-15 overpass until you get to 200 south in Lindon(2 blocks). Turn left, follow the road west to where it ends. Turn left, you head about 100 yards south and the road will bend to your right(west). About 300 yards in front of you is the entrance of Lindon Boat Harbor. Its $2 to drive in with car. I believe $5 for a boat to launch.[/size][size 1] [/size]

I have decided that the number of people coming has gotten to a amount that we will have to pay for. the amount needed will be $2 ,for food and prizes, so just bring $2 per person.hope to see you there
[signature]
sounds good can't wait to meet a bunch of fellow bft'er myself plus 1
[signature]
Some people had questions -- back to top.
[signature]
what questions did some have? how can i clear things up a bit?
[signature]
how many people were you going to bring aquaman? is it going to be just you? and what will you be using to catch the carp?
[signature]
On your older post they were asking if it was still the 17th or if it was the 10th. I don't know if they saw this new thread so I brought it to the top.
[signature]
em i says caps tastes good[blush]
[signature]
o ok, hey were you planning on coming?
[signature]
I may come. I'm not sure yet. I really can't tell my schedule that far in advance what with working 40 hrs per week and going to school full time. Thats 2 weeks before finals too so I just have to wait until April to be sure. I'd love to be there though. I would be there for the cats of course if I went.
[signature]
well you could fish for whatever you wanted, hope you can come
[signature]
I'm planning on being there and will probably be bringing my wife and son. I will have a fishing pole and a bow. It's just too bad that it has to be so close to Easter. I have family coming from California so if they want to see me on that Saturday they will have to come play with the carp or not see me at all.

Can't wait!!!
[signature]
I'll see if I can make an appearance as well. Thanks for setting this up Fishboy2!
[signature]
I will be there and slayin the "subs". and then i will see if some whiskered

freinds will bite...

JOe
[signature]
[Wink]I will be there,,, with bow and rod in hand.. [cool]
[signature]
glad to hear your aboard
[signature]
will be bringing my self and daugther i just use a dough ball a foot below a float
[signature]
april 10 looks like i may be able to do that..and could also bring some extra prizes....and a couple of kids too..
[signature]
well that would be great, just send me a PM of what you would like to bring
[signature]
I hope I got some time off then and I will go catch a few . I got good a hooking them on senkos at Pineview . LOL I am hoping they don't send me to Nevada after this job I am on now is over . Fingers crossed !!
[signature]
hopefuly youll be able to join us out there slaying the carp, i have some surprises in store for those to come, and those surprises are in the form of prizes.
[signature]