Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan Pratical Sportsmans Fishing Awards Show Tidbits
[size 1]As usual Fred and Zackery Trost Hosted another most excellent fishing awards show.

Yours truly (me) was a guest on the show, (sorry to let every one down, My auto injury had cause me to go brain dead that day so I was not able to get much said up on stage or otherwise for the whole day) I did receive awards for several species caught in Oakland County Michigan for 2003. those of whom watched out 16 species and ice fishing contest of 2003 already saw the fish that received the awards. (if any one would like to review them make a reply and I will make a link to the contests for your viewing pleasure.)

For those of you who did not make it to see the show in person, let me say this, Hawk Hallow Banquet center of Bath Michigan serves up a tasty dish. as always it was an all you could eat dinner. the accommodations are clean and the kids working there are courteous and respectful and the tables are well mannered..... Seating 300 in the lower hall.

Well what can I say for the show? Other than it was a fishing event not to miss, fish mounts by the schools and stories enough to fill a novel, and not a one the same and the kids were the best.... My favorite was from a young lady with a story about a few sheep head she and her family had caught. a few nice eaters and one 25 ponder that stunk so bad they threw it in Rogers field, (who is roger you might ask, no one other than her dads best friend!!) Glad I am not his best friend lol...

There were anglers present form every age boy and girl, beginners to overly seasoned, there were several returned guest form previous years

Following shortly I will post a couple pictures of the event, and for the rest of the story you will have to watch the Practical Sportsman Show on your Michigan local public broadcasting station.

I would like to add there is several events that took place that will not be allowed on air because of censorship. Sorry guys. I guess you just had to be there..... lol.... [/size]
[signature]
[center][size 2] Sorry for the tease guys. Not realy [angelic][/size][/center] [center][size 2]It was a great Awards Show, as prioised here is a taste of what you missed....[/size][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3234;] [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3233;] [/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3242;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3236;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3245;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3238;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3246;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3243;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3240;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3239;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3235;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3237;][/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3241;][/center] [center]and if you think fishing michigan isnt exciting[/center] [center]just look at this picture every day just before you say your prayrs when it is time for nity nite.[/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=3244;][/center]
[signature]
PRETTY COOL !

I SURE WISH I COUD HAVE MADE IT THERE TOO !

IT SURE WOULD BE NICE TO SEE SOME OF THE OTHER SPORTSPERSONS STOP BY FOR A VISIT AND VIEW THERE PICS AND SAY HELLO .

I'DE LIKE TO HERE THERE STORIES TOO .

CONGRADULATIONS DAVE ON YOUR ACHIVEMENTS , YOU DA' MAN !!!!
[signature]