Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry report
Went with Aquaman to Strawberry this AM,fished from 9Am-2PM.We fished almost straight out from the boat ramp at the marina in 53 feet of water.The action was good on 2 inch white tubes.We had fish on the fishfinders most of the time,they were between 25-50 feet.Between "the greatness that is Chris" and myself we landed 15 fish,they were all in the slot,with some 18-19 inches.Lots of bites.[Smile]Nice day
[signature]
LMAO
[signature]
Thanks for the report Mike, sounds like a nice day on the ice. How was the edges, was there a lot of slush? WH2
[signature]
hey curt edges are fine no open water no thin ice at the edges the snow is packed down hard from all the snowmobile traffic so there was no slush our fold out camp chairs didn't even sink in
[signature]
That sounds good but I'm a little surprised, I thought with all this warm weather the slush would be very bad. Did you notice anyone getting stuck on snowmobiles that were off the hard packed areas? WH2
[signature]
saw no one on a snowmobile getting stuck as far as one being of the hard packed area all i can tell you is i saw a couple coming from the haws point area and they were traveling across the snow ok
[signature]
Curt-We went in the AM,and it looks like it freezes over night up there.Thats what I was thinking about their being slush,but if you go in the morning it has been OK.We went once in the afternoon and had some slush,also like Chris said it was beat down by snowmobiles(I have a snowmobile now,bought Teroy's)PM me if you have a day off,and come with us.

MIKE
[signature]