Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview and Causey report
Went and fished causey on the boy scout arm and caught nuthin, then went to Pineview and fished the north side of andersons cove and nada.

Water was murky at both places, but should be a good float tubin spots for this weekend. If you like cold water. [Wink]
[signature]
What were you using at Causey today and what were the times you were there? My son was up there this afternoon and toward evening and landed a 17.5 inch splake using a nightcrawler. I'm not sure if they caught anything else or how they were fishing with the worm but I'll ask him the next time I see him. WH2
[signature]
was there ant ice at causey???? and how much
[signature]
The part by the dam and half way down the arms are still ice but there a nice area to fish at the end of the arm.

I was using all sorts of spinners, I didn't bring any bait with me and it was real windy and made the water all murky, I was the about 3-4 p.m.

I figure it would be better if u went ealier and the wind was gone there would be some nice fishin.
[signature]
My son said he was there about the same time that you were but was fishing on the bottom with a nightcrawler, casting out and reeling in slowly. WH2
[signature]