Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CABELLAS
I HAVE FINALLY FOUND A PLACE WHERE I CAN GIT CLOTHES! BOOTS! WHATEVER! that fits! haha dont got to keep pullin up my britches before i shhoot my deer ahha [Smile][Wink]FISHERMOM. THIS IS GOOD FER US! THEY GOT OUR SIZES LENGTH WHATEVER. had a ball lookin at everything! he said the closest one there is though is in pa! well we can oder stuff and says whethere they run large or small! aint that cool! somethin that will fit, warm, rugged! i dont know why i never tried lookin up cabella,s before. glad i did. even have huntin places to go! i,ll take the mustang ranch! haha later or the covered wagan one too as well as the fishin and huntin! later
[signature]
Be very careful. Cabelas has been known to be an anglers/hunters playground and is very addictive. hee hee. I buy too much from them. Enjoy yourself Patches. You probably deserve to splurge once in awhile anyways. ha ha[cool]
[signature]
hahaha SLURGE! THAT AINT THE WORD! HAHA ID GO NUTS IN THERE!! HAHAHA JACK WOULDNT HAVE A CREDIT CARD LEFT WITH ANYTHIN O IT! HAHAHAHAHA YESSA! I,D HAVE A BALL! I,D LOVE WORKIN THERE! JACK WOULD NEVR GIT ME OUT!!1I AINT NEVER SEEN SO MUCH STUFFFFFF!! AHHA YESSA I,D MAKE SURE I GIT WHAT I DESERVED ALRIGHT HAHA I AINT SPENT NOTHIN ON MY SELF OTHER THAN THE THRIFT STORE SINCE BEFORE CLIFF WAS BORN HAHA I,D SURE MAKE UP FER IT! HAHHAHA NO I,M JUS BUSTIN BUT I WOULD HAVE FUN. LATER BUT THAT PARTS TRUE AS FER AS BEFORE CLIFF WAS BORN. I,D JUST HAVE FUN. HAHA LOOKIN, PLAYIN AHHA LATER[Smile][Wink]MY JACKS REALL GOOD TO ME. I CANT ASK FER NOTHIN BETTER! [Smile]
[signature]
Patches,

I dont have a Cabela's near me, but I do have Gander MTN and Gaylan's. I havent even LOOKED at their clothes yet.. it is too hard to drag me out of the fishing section!
[signature]
hey htere fishermom!well i never heard of them. either. are they expensive?? or reasonable?? i think ll bean and johnson are outrageous compared to cabella,s. the hntin suit i paid fer back when i was bout 29 was outrageious then, and they have surely gone up moreso now then when i bought it back then, of course.i paid bought 200.00 fer the suit. now there 250- 290. and it,s 19 years later! and alsp the quality has gone down hill too. thinner materials. i saw one this last winter, and i wouldnt buy it fer my kids,. or myself. i,ve switched and goe to down.jackets and britches anyways, and just men stuff. but good and warm.i feel like a walrus walkin thru the woods hahaha but i,m warm haha. mainly though i NEED THE BOOTS. FIRST. DEEP TREAD AND GOOD INERDS IN IT. I WANT THOSE 1000 GRAIN BOOTS THEY GOT. THE IRISH SETTER ONES. and light. and they are. my legs cant take them heavy boots anymore. have a hard enough time walkin as it is, so they will be good.haha ya i know! i ended up in the fishin section with my sons fiance yesterday. haha we were suppose to be doin hte weddin stuff fer a stinkin dress. ahha i wear dresses every 20 years or so. haha mick was so afraid i,d wear my farmer britches so she bought me a dress without me knowin it. when i was waitin fer her outside the store. haha hahaha guess she knows her mother in law. hahahaha then, i had to laugh, we went to jacks mothers and she tried gittin me to wear some of her suits, i told her she aint never seen me in nothin like that before and she aint gonna this is the way i am, and thats who i,m gonna be. hahaha oh well. sucks when ya dont change fer them huh?? hahaha [Wink][Wink] well the dress is pretty. and i,ll look the same as the other old mother hens. haha i just didnt tell her that. haha when i git hitched again i,m gonna have one of them cowgirl dresses with the fringe on the arms and my cowgirl hat i wear all the time and MY COWGIRL BOOTS! HAHA THEN WE,RE GONNA GO FISHIN.! HAHA LATER THEN I CAN WEAR THE DRESS ANYTIME I WANT TOO. I HATE WASTIN! AHAH[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
Hehehe. I hear ya FisherMOM. Gander Mountain is my hangout during my lunch break. It's less than a mile from work. I spend my entire lunch break looking through the clearance bins.

I have yet to make it to Cabela's or Galyans. Not sure I need to with Gander Mountain and now Sportsman's Warehouse just up the road also.
[signature]