Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
carp gettin spring fling: notice
[size 1]allright people this is yur 2 week notice. in 2 weeks will be the carp getting spring fling, for more info on that just go to the BFT events and gettogethers page, and check it out there.[/size]

[size 1]
here is who i have scheduled to come, and how many people are coming, please RSVP asap:

nomoose(2), icehole69(2), polokid, thekillerbee, danielJriouxe(4), fishluvr(3), gshadow(4), glasseyedpaul, shark_hunter, aquaman(2), mikecromaine(3), emuscud, UTcatman(4), mustbblind, ocean(4), The jensenkid15(2), CAT_MAN(?), flyfishingmoose, uncleray, alan, BLM, petty4life, IFG , Bigpapapfish, fishnpro40(3), loanfish[/size]
[size 1]if you are not on the list just say so, i will put you on. tere will be lots of prizes good food, and good company, looking forward to meeting a lot of you newer people, and some of the old timer, that i have not met.

its warming up, i've got a tan, and im ready to slay some carp
fb2 [/size]
[signature]
What day exactly and where is this carp killing party? Oh and your link didn't work.
[signature]
I should be ok to make it. it looks my schedule will be clear. put me down for 3.
[signature]
it is at lindon boat harbor on the 10 of april, lunch will be served around 3:00 i belive.

fishnpro40: got you on the list, hope to see ya out there.
[signature]
[Wink]Put me down for me. I'll be there. FFM is bringin eats, I wouldnt miss it for the world[cool]
[signature]