Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kidnapping
I'm sure most of you have heard about the attempted abduction of an infant from a local hospital here in Utah. This really hits home for my wife and I. My wife gave birth to our first child two weeks ago(different hospital). One of the forms they have you read and sign is a write up on hospital abuctions. I just makes me sick to think that there are people in this world that would abduct a new born or any child. I am learning an aweful lot about being a parent and that you must always watch and be observant as to whats going on around you. Especially if the person abducting the child is wearing scrubs.. Here's a link to the news story if you are interested.

[url "http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,115715,00.html"]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,115715,00.html[/url]
[signature]
Hey Bearclaw thanks for the story I didn't hear about that. How horrible!!

Congratulations to you on your new addition to the family! My wife and I are expecting our first baby (boy) in July. I won't tell her about this because she's a chronic, intense, extreme worrier, but I'll remember and keep a sharp eye out when we're in the hospital.
[signature]
Thanks Catman, and congratulations to you too!![Smile] Its an awesome experience (becoming a father)... Never thought I could love something so much.. Hold on to your heart pal, your child will run away with it.[Smile] Keep me posted when your little one arrives. And yes, definately keep an eye out when your in the hospital, unfortunately, you just never know..
[signature]
Hey BEARCLAW, Congrats on the new born. I'm sure you are a proud Papa. I sure am of mine. Mine are now 15 and 18yrs old. It seems like just yesterday. Remember that they will grow fast and need a fishing pole as soon as they can say dada. That is baby talk for "Lets go fishing Dude".

Hey Catman, congrats on the coming of some new whiskers in your family. You just as well get the rod and reel ready as well as a float tube. It wont' be long.

Happy fishing guys.
[signature]
congrats on your new baby a couple of more weeks and he/she will be ready to go fishing[Wink] my boys are three and my girl is 8 months. the boys are big enough to open the door by themselves, they just can,t understand why mommy and daddy get so mad when they go outside without one of us.
[signature]
thats [cool] congrats both of ya!tis the season, haha SPRING! HAHA LATER[Smile][Wink]
[signature]
Thats right guys, she will know how to cast before she will even be able to say "cast"..[sly] I appreciate the kind comments and well wishes. Maybe Catman and I will start up a baby fishing clinic.[laugh]
[signature]
Congrats on the new baby.

One thing I learned after my 2 girls were born, is you got to stay away from the news. The Laci Peterson disappearance happened right before my 2 year old was born, so that hit home pretty hard.

Also stay away from movies like "Trapped" That one got under my skin for awhile.

Too bad the news people can't see a benefit from showing good human interest stories once in awhile.
[signature]
well it,s goin some when people have the audacity to do somethin like that. ya we got to watch, close, especailly even whe there goin to there friends house. i didnt let cliff og without me walki him, there. even in this little hick town. at least with here ya know everybody and they know you, haha but at least when it comes to the kids and knwin a stranger around, we all watch out fer every kid in town we see somethin funny, or him hangin around the school or what ever on the street,. later and congrats on that new baby. seems it was a cold winter, haha gittin lotta baby,s here this spring. hahahaha or bored. ahha daymere too soon. hahahaha
[signature]
Thank you for the well wishes patches.[Smile]
[signature]
YOU BETCHA THERE BUD! THEY SURE ARE A MIRACLE. HAHA ya dont know how i wish clif was that small again sometimes, ahha git some sleep! haha later have fun mare[Smile]
[signature]